News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hungary - St. Stephen - Christmas

Hugh

My beloved wife had the good sense (with a little heavy-handed hinting from me) to put this under the Christmas tree. Tim Ericksen from Temecula, California colluded. I know there are a couple of real experts out there. I'd love to hear comments from you.

Thanks,

Hugh

Hugh,

Nice piece. This is a little early for my expertise so I do not own one of these I can use for comparison. However, my reference books show pictures that match your piece exactly. The cross on the crown was apparently not bent on this award. I hope that someone else with more experience with this award will add to your thread.

Regards,

Gorodn

• 10 years later...

to my knowledge after 1989 they started to give away these awards again, it looks like is a new edition, to compare with the old ones you can check maybe on e-medals sometimes they have original old ones before 1944.