News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

SS RODO belt buckle added to collection

Hey gang! I'm very excited to finally have added a RODO SS belt buckle to my buckle collection. These are quite neat looking with the bent foot on the belt catch and the green paint. I think JFS was the only other buckle maker to use this green combat paint on their buckles.

Finally landed one and it is not happily residing in my buckle collection. Took some pics and thought I would share. It's not mint....but that's cool with me: just means that it got busy during the war! :)

Cheers!
    Rob

Hey Paul. Actually, I only have the three SS. I try to collect using the 'one of each' principle. Thankfully - variants allow me to keep going. The other two SS I have are Overhoff made. One is the late war unmarked example and the other is the early O&C solid nickel example.

Glad you like the RODO....I think it's a cool piece that shows it's been there and done that.

Now, if I could only get it to speak!

Rob