News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

What Is This Ribbon? Friedrichs-Orden?

Hello All!

Just trying to determine what award this is on this ribbon bar.

Is it a Friedrichs-Orden??? If so I can't recall seeing one with a crown & sword device before..... or maybe my memory is just failing me again. :banger:

Any thoughts, please let me know.

Well, that is what it looks like.... but what else is on the bar? That might help. I have not seen one with a C&S device either, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's a bad bar. I have a set of gold swords that would fix it, depending on what else is on there...

Thanks Rick, nice to know I'm not losing my mind.

Here's what the whole thing looks like. The late war swords on the Hindenberg & missing FS Device had me wondering if maybe this bar was stripped & then had these 2 added later, but there are no device fasteners sticking through the backing. What do you think?

Ok, in looking at the "big picture" a couple of things... if it is a WFO, gilt swords would be appropriate. Probably a civil 25 on the end, that will be harder to find... option 2: second ribbon has been replaced... doesn't look quite right with respects to the other ribbons.