News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

German Trikofabrik Shirts

Which pattern were they?

I dont know, they were long Johns, stamped to an uhlanen regiment, maybe 1912 or 1913...

tons of stamps etc... am sure it was good.... but after reading theis... I am not sure if I wanted it....

Keep cutting the cheese, America.

A British line of fart-filtering underwear is doing big business, and it has the United States to thank for it.

"Americans are making up the majority of our sales at the moment," Shreddies spokeswoman Ianthe Betts-Clarke told The Huffington Post.

Since word about the odor-neutralizing Shreddies passed through the Internet a few days ago, the company has experienced a 400 percent increase in orders over all, Betts-Clarke estimated.

Shreddies weaves a carbon cloth called Zorflex into its rear panel. Betts-Clarke says it can squash the smell of "200 times the average flatulence emission." (Shreddies apparently hasn't met my Aunt Edna.)

Which pattern were they?

They were winter jersey wear dated 1905, I wanted them but seller doesn't take bids from the US or paypal whatever I'm not spending $42 on a money transfer on something worth $80-100 anymore, sod it!

I kept the pics they are identical to the ones shown in Kraus.

Eric