News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

EK on Ebay?

The guy has a excellent feedback so who am I to judge.

Even guys with excellent feedback need to be informed if something is too good to be true.

Everyone on ebay have excellent feedback now a days anyway :D

But I could in PMs so there are some PMs inbound.

And a PM returned, Ed.

I see what you mean by the inner core looking very new and shiny. I think though that is the effect of the flash. If you enlarge the photos, you can see wear on the details of the oak leaves etc.

On the other hand, isn't the price getting to be a bit pricey?

Take anything I say though with a grain of salt; I'm am far from expert.

And a PM returned, Ed.

I see what you mean by the inner core looking very new and shiny. I think though that is the effect of the flash. If you enlarge the photos, you can see wear on the details of the oak leaves etc.

On the other hand, isn't the price getting to be a bit pricey?

Take anything I say though with a grain of salt; I'm am far from expert.

You noticed the chunk out of the crown? Looks like it's been painted over. The seller has two more in a bit too pristine condition for me. I have some nice EKs but they are show some uniformed wear on high points.

You noticed the chunk out of the crown? Looks like it's been painted over. The seller has two more in a bit too pristine condition for me. I have some nice EKs but they are show some uniformed wear on high points.

I didn't notice it until you pointed me there... That definitely has to be painted. A chunk that big would be showing bare metal at this point (and probably rust).