News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Dies

Not militaria in a certain way and then again ment to make militaria!

Buttons, insigna, medals, buckles, sword parts and so on....

For police, army, schools, railroad, schipping compagny's,nobility crests ......you name it; it was there!

Here is a small part of a huge collection I got many years ago.Mainly Belgian, but also German Imerial and TR, Russian, Egyptian, Syrian, Dutch American and UK.

Great part of the dies are late 19 th century , some made by the famous Pickard in London and made theyre way to different well know Belgian compagny's like Fonson, De Rooster, Indian Cap's and I am forgetting one.....

Dies are now hard to come-by  -  they are specific by Country - and obviously some Countries will be worth more than others.

With Britain the more valuable ones are for Regiments and for the large titled Houses.  When I was in the Police I was offered

two gareges full of them  -  every police force and Regiment and the titled houses.   I had the money, but not the space to keep

them, so passed.  I often see them being offered as chromed paper weights  -  however, unless you are intending large scale

modern reproductions they are not easy to do anything with.

Stuka  -  how many do you have in total ?      Mervyn

Hey Mervin, 

they are ideed hard to do anything with! 

Originaly I had 50.000, the entyre stock of the manufactory. I must still have 3 to 4000 left, now. And planing to stay with 50 to 100 before we move again!

The TR periode dies sold the best! ;-)

cheers

|<ris