News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

SRPSKA Insignia on Helmet.

To me, It looks like a generalized sticker, can you straighten out the phrase a bit, I can't read the first word on the bottom?

They were used on gear during the war etc, but you can as easily buy one off anywhere with the eagle, flag, slogan and stick it on an old helmet. I'd like to read the bottom phrase for sure.

Are there any additional markings inside the helmet itself?

top of the sticker translates to Serbia,

last word looks like србе which means serbs.

I'd love to see the last phrase in full, I'm no expert on these badges etc. but some help is better than none :)

Edited by Rogi

Thank you, I had a suspicion that it was going to be other than a military unit insignia but didn't know what it was.

There are no other marking inked in to the liner.

I think I have 3 helmets with camo cover but this is the only one with insignia of any kind applied, one of the others has the names of various towns & villages inked on it & the other bears no markings.