News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Soviet Additions

Guest Darrell

Guest Darrell

Well ... another batch of goodies from Alexei (Nota Bene). I'm sure his mortgage has been paid with my donations as late :beer:

First up ....

1. Partisan Medal 2nd Class complete with award booklet to a Victor Ivanovitch Kuleshov on December 1, 1947. I don't read Russian, it's just what Alexei told me ...

Also the picture is not the original (as can be seen by the stamp), but is one of the recipeint.

a.

Guest Darrell

2. Partisan Medal 1st Class complete with award booklet to a Savely Lukitch Grischenko on May 18, 1949. No picture with this one.

a. Medal Obverse:

Guest Darrell

Next is the Order of the October Revolution (Variation 1 - 4 rivets). Awarded to David Vasilievitch Dzmanashvily on April 8, 1971. This baby came with not only an award booklet, but with the original cardboard case>

a. Medal Obverse:

Edited by Darrell

Guest Darrell

Finally my prize. It's an Order of Lenin complete with award booklet and cardboard award case. Unfortunately there is no picture, but he probably wasn't that good looking anyway I'm sure.

a. Medal Obverse:

Edited by Darrell