News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Veteran of the Revolutionary Struggle Badge

Dolf

Wish I had one . . . envy . . . . :beer:

Don't know why, but I haven't seen this one often offered for sale!

Another thing is I can't determine for sure what it is made of! It would seem aluminium, but it's pretty heavy if compared with other cheap aluminium pieces I have! That's why I posted it in the 1st place, asking if other Mongolian awards collectors had one of these, maybe some other member having one could help with the material it's made of.

Another reason to post it it's because I find it quite nice and attractive and amazingly haven't seen it posted on the rich Mongolian section we have here.

Enjoy :D

Dolf

I suspect many of the "primary medal harvesters" do not know what this one is, and it is really not as sexy looking as many others. What is represents historically is quite important, though it must have been issued in small numbers. Surprised by the low-level quality, with a very recent feel to it. We need to know more!

:D

I suspect many of the "primary medal harvesters" do not know what this one is, and it is really not as sexy looking as many others. What is represents historically is quite important, though it must have been issued in small numbers. Surprised by the low-level quality, with a very recent feel to it. We need to know more!

:D

Well, I do find it pretty "sexy" looking :P

And I really love what it represents historically! :beer:

As for the quality, it's not as low quality as many other aluminium pieces!

Maybe it's not even aluminium, I just don't know! For such a small piece it's pretty heavy after all!

Dolf