News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Excellent Tankist badge authenticity

G'day gents,

I'm thinking of buying this excellent Tankist badge which claims to have been dug up and certainly looks like it. Thoughts? Real or Fake?

Thanks,

zivnzn.jpg

29nyq0w.jpg

11s18n6.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

When i recieved the item i realised the post was made of brass but the badge was made of bronze and the solder was some strange silvery thing and there was some clear glue as well-did not see this as photos was not clear.

Anyways, good news is i got a full refund and i get to keep the item 

He was an ebay ukrainian who was being uncooperative, argumentative at first and offered me a partial refund of LESS THAN HALF of what i paid him but then oddly he snapped out of it and gave me full refund and allowed me to keep the item then next day he messaged me and said "you must leave feedback" but the day after that says "All is good no problem".

By the looks of things i think there are 2 people running the same store Because location is not ukraine but item came from ukraine and im seeing this weird bipolar activity unfolding infront of me