News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Neu hier...new here

Hello,

I just found this forum during my search for informations about the second travel of the german Hilfskreuzer Thor or "ship 10". Thank you for accepting my request.

I am interested in Thor and some others marine items. It is a part of my search for family roots. The brother of my grandpa was serving in the marine.

I hope to find some new informations here. This was my grand uncle, Wilhelm Schlummer.

20171027_151409_HDR-766x1283.jpg

• 1 year later...

Greetings and welcome to a great forum. 
    Lots of great information and thanks for posting pictures. I find your photo quite interesting as it appears to be a long service ribbon and next to it having a ribbon that I am unaware of that has the crown on it. 

Here is a bit of information I found doing a search.  this is another wonderful reference site. 

Schlummer   Willi   OLt.z.S.       Indonesia   12.10.1945               from:  https://www.forum-marinearchiv.de/smf/index.php?topic=11403.60

Hope that helps a bit.

Best Regards,

JustinG