News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Any ideas???

Hi I have a very small penny size  I’m guessing is a medal, (for victory and peace) although I’m not sure. It has helvetica standing with the British and French flags which I think has either been enamelled or painted but has worn. The back is plain with only E.P. It’s got some lovely detailing but I never seen one before like this. I have spend hours searching the internet to try and fined more info out with no luck. I’m stumped any ideas? 

576B06A4-83D0-427B-B228-47FDCBAC4222.jpeg

757E79C0-EF2B-4C11-B551-1026150EFC71.jpeg

Yes thats what I thought EP stood for, but there is no sign of silver plate which through me a bit therefore I was wondering if EP was a makers mark?  interesting view it maybe to commemorate a naval battle and even more interesting could be Jutland that was in 1916 wasn't it? Was France also in that battle? That might be a silly question I'm just trying to work out having both the British and French flag being featured.  Or would that be common for this type of token.  I've never seen one before its so fascinating and no bigger than a penny.