News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Haul of South African Shoulder Titles

Was lucky enough to purchase these about two weeks ago. Some really nice finds among the batch. Only two are missing a lug each, the rest are in great condition. 

Still don't know whether to label the "NR" badges as Northern Rifles or Northern Rhodesia..

South African Shoulder Titles.jpg

South African Shoulder Titles1.jpg

Thanks Peter.

A couple nice ones I've been looking for and some in pairs too. The Diamond Field Horse, Johannesburg Mounted Riles, Dukes of Edinburgh's Own Volunteer Rifles, Transvaal Cycle and Motor Corps and the WW1 South African Field Artillery titles were my prime picks.

A really well rounded collection too. Some from the Boer War, others from World War One and Two and a few from the SADF days. 

I forgot to include a couple others in the pictures that allowed me to pair up with a few singles I had on hand. 

Regards,

Chris

Edited by Chrisvo