News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

IRON CROSS

• 3 weeks later...

Unless it has a maker's mark, such a cross is, to my knowledge, not attributable to a certain maker. There's way too much confusion especially with cores and frames that were shared by several makers - or maybe rather call them "assemblers". Also, I don't think there's a way to be sure or prove cross and document have been together for more than 100 years, but I neither see a reason to doubt it?! But that might probably depend on where it was bought...

Thank you for the information very much appreciated, the cross has been with me over 40 years, it came with British solders items. The box the cross came in was only checked by me fairly recently and when I removed the bottom board that slip was there thats all I know. Again my thanks for your kind help. 

Regards