I don't often post items from my collection anymore but here is one item that I was able to trade for earlier this year during the height of the pandemic and being primarily a Grossdeutschland collector it will be hard for me to top. It is the Soldbuch and Führerschein to General der Panzertruppe Gerhard Graf von Schwerin who would win the Knights Cross, Oakleaves and Swords. In 1939 he was assigned as battalion commander of I/Infanterie-Rgt GD and would actually command the regiment for the opening of the invasion of France due to von Stockhausen being away for a few days (von Stockhausen's signature can be seen at the bottom of page 2).
He would go on to command a battlegroup in the African desert where his men captured the British generals Richard O'Connor & Sir Philip Neame and also commanded 116.Panzer-Division in Normandy and around Aachen where he displeased Hitler with his decision to declare Aachen an Open City.
Post-war he was in charge of a secret department that was responsible for setting up the West German armed forces.
His entry in Wikipedia covers his career well:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerhard_von_Schwerin

What I also like about this Soldbuch is that it is the original issue from 1939. It never had a photo placed in it but it was carried by him from day 1 to the end of the war, is full of entries and is in good condition. A lot of Soldbücher to General's can be quite bland and a fair few are replacement issues.

If anyone has digital copies of the Ehrenblätter for his Rittrekreuz grade awards I would appreciate a copy if possible to add to the Soldbuch files.

Group, Schwerin (1).jpg

Schwerin, Gerhard von (2).jpg

Schwerin, Gerhard von (4).jpg

Schwerin, Gerhard von (5).jpg

Schwerin, Gerhard von (6).jpg

Schwerin, Gerhard von (11).jpg

Schwerin, Gerhard von (13).jpg

Schwerin, Gerhard von (14).jpg

On Ancestry I have been able to find a record of his Baptism and also a record of his marriage to his first wife Herta Kannengiesser in 1925. It is his second wife (of three), Julia Zulich, that is mentioned on page 5 of the Soldbuch.
And from various online sources I have obtained his card files from WW2, some of which are shown below.

Baptism - Sankt Ägidien, Hannover, Preußen 27 Jul 1899.jpg

Marriage 25 Sep 1925 (Berlin) to Herta Mathilde Kannengiesser.jpg

Schwerin, Gerhard Graf von (4).jpg

Schwerin, Gerhard Graf von (5).jpg

Schwerin, Gerhard Graf von (6).jpg

Schwerin, Gerhard Graf von (7).jpg

Schwerin, Gerhard Graf von (8).jpg

Schwerin, Gerhard Graf von (9).jpg

Edited by hucks216