News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Wehrmacht Long Service Award - Special Grade for 40 Years

Hi John

:blush: hiding at home :P .

I am lazy and want to cool down myself in this hobby for few months. Now, I want to return.... acutally I am here ;) I will hard working again to build up my collection.

Your Luft version is lovely but I love the mini more :love: I think it is much harder to find one.

:beer:

Cheers

BP

Guest Rick Research

:beer:

Other than a few Truly Ancient generals-- not necessarily in senior ranks or commands

like Generalmajor Hermann-Erich Voigtl?nder-Tetzner here (circa 1941)

[attachmentid=36786]

My one and only ribbon bar continues to elude identification after all these years, since I suspect the wearer was TYPICAL of "40" holders-- in this case an ex-regular officer who had become some sort of a military Beamter:

[attachmentid=36788]

but the "average" Wehmacht 40 holder was a mid-60s Oberleutnant level clerical official close to retirement. Command personnel just didn't LAST that long, retiring on their much better pensions to make way for younger war leaders.

Hi Bryan !

Two of the Fingers are OK ! 3. finger is not OK , I will say about 50% OK . :off topic:

But I dont have any problems with it in dayly work .

Nice to se You back , on this Forum , Bryan !

Nice 40 Years Long Service Award !

Jan Arne

Edited by Jan Arne S

Hi Bryan !

Two of the Fingers are OK ! 3. finger is not OK , I will say about 50% OK . :off topic:

But I dont have any problems with it in dayly work .

Nice to se You back , on this Forum , Bryan !

Nice 40 Years Long Service Award !

Jan Arne

Hi Jan Arne

Off the topic :speechless: ~~sorry, it's luck, all the fingers are almost working as normal.

Thanks a lot for the 40 Years long service award comment

Cheers

BP

Hi Bryan !

I dont mean that You ? was "off topic" . I used it so others should se that my reply dont had any thing to do with Your nice 40 Year LSA .

Should have found an other "smilie"

Jan Arne

Hi Jan Arne, no problem. I don't have such thinking :beer:

Regards about off the topic, wish Moderators will give me a chance, I just want to know my friend's status. :)

Good luck man, wish you get more new stuffs and show them in the forum. :love:

Cheers

BP

• 2 weeks later...