News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

1914 EK1 non magnetic screwback

This is the one I had for sale(until I realised that I haven't got this one double...)The EK is non magnetic,with a little screw(same typ as you can find at "Deumer"EKs) and a big washer.Nothing spectacular,but it might be interesting for the "hardcore EK collector"...

Micha

Obverse

Edited by Motorhead

I have a very similar cross, but it is a WW1 EK2. It is one-piece, magnetic and I think made of brass or zinc (can't really tell because the paint is still so good). The crown is identical and it appears to be a match. Perhaps they are made by the same maker. I think it was you that mentioned on my post that they are probably late '20s made (My suspicions were TR or the 20s as well) and these appear to keep in pretty good shape.

Pat

Hi Pat,

this is a pretty good one you have! I woud date this type of EK as one of the last ones in the "old"style-could be also from the early 30ies!But definitely not wartime.

Micha