News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Soviet era furniture with strong military / political vibe: specifically LAMPS

Moved into a new house recently and pleased with my 'library' / man cave / working room which includes a LOT of books (incl. on Soviet, Mongolian, Albanian, DPRK, etc. orders/medals), antique furniture and some art. What's missing still is a nice ceiling lamp (preferably very flat) and the thought got under my skin of a Soviet era lamp with a strong communist vibe (e.g. hammer and sickle). Something similar to below (but then not as a wall mounted lamp but rather ceiling). This is just an example I found online. Not looking for an 'industrial' look, something more refined.

Haven't been able to find something on ebay / invaluable.com. Any advice here on where to find genuine Soviet lamps in good condition and with an explicit (e.g. hammer/sickle) vibe to it?

Thanks 

thumbnail_image.png.3d7603c153a4630e97942bd18aa3cb0d.png