News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

My Mecklenburg-Schwerin Friedrich Franz Military Merit Crosses

Hi all,

Thought I'd pop these on. Don't know a ton about them other than a bit I've read here and there and the fact that I love them! :love::love::love::love:

First the 2nd class:

IPB Image

IPB Image

Seems to have what I'm guessing is some kind of maker's mark on the ring (which is solid/soldered type) but I cannot make it out for the life of me. Don't think it was at all a clear impression.

• 7 months later...

Hi all,

Was checking this post I'd done to grab pics to use in another newer post and discovered that somehow my pics and info on my First Class have disappeared. No idea if it's due to the upgrade or what. I know I'd posted the First and had even gotten comments on it.

Anyhow since I did the pics before I got my scanner I figured I'd use this opportunity to redo and repost scans of these... so without further ado:

Second Class: