News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

My "Flower's Wars" medals

Hi all,

Been kind of hesitant to post these... only due to the Memel as I know how much controversy swirls around them. But... in for a penny in for a pound.

Got them ages ago (ya'll know when... blah, blah, yadda, yadda! :cheeky: ) and rather cheap so if the worst hits on that last one then I'm still not going for the jump off the water tower.

Anyhow, here goes.

First, the Commemorative Medal of 13 March 1938 (Austrian Anschluss):

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

Hate to do this but I need to put out another plea for a valuation on these. I am "considering" letting a few TR pieces go and again am nearly totally in the dark on the values anymore. I'm twenty some odd years out of the loop.

This is in many ways a decision I dread making but it's been a long time coming. My TR collection has been gutted several times over the years and since I've basically long ago moved on to Soviet and Warsaw Pact stuff I feel at this stage of the game it might not hurt that much to take the leap... but it's definitely not something I'm taking lightly. So during the pondering stage I want to get all my ducks in a row and this includes pricing which is one of the hardest things for me... even when I have somewhat of an idea of what things go for. Hate dealing with money.

So as always any help would be deeply appreciated.

Thanks, :cheers:

Dan

• 2 months later...

Hi Dan,

Some very nice cased medals you have there. As for value I don't really know the value of the cased examples, so someone with a little more experience will have to let you know. I just thought I would show my Czech medal that used to have the Prague castle bar, but it has been removed :( You can see where it was attached on the ribbon. Maybe someday I can reunite them.

CHeers,

Pat :lol: