News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

LW Erdkampfabz doc help

I?ve just done a little research and have found the ?Flak Regiment .46? was part of the 4th Flak Division, this being the same Division that the variant 1942 flak document comes from. This means that these types of documents were unit specific. In other words, the 4th Flak division produced its own unique certificates for its members.

I agree.The variant Flak document which displays several of the characteristics of the example you have posted can be seen on page 280 Emilie Caldwell Stewart German Military award Documents 1939-1945 (1991)

I?ve just done a little research and have found the ?Flak Regiment .46? was part of the 4th Flak Division, this being the same Division that the variant 1942 flak document comes from. This means that these types of documents were unit specific. In other words, the 4th Flak division produced its own unique certificates for its members.

Dear Temple

Many thanks .

Other question : can you help me with the signature ?

yours sincerely

giorgio