News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Help with Reichsbahn Insignia

I have a set of documents for a Signal Toer Oficial of the Waldorf station and I am trying to get some items to complete the display. The information out there for the Reichsbahn is not too extensive and I was hoping you guys could help me out.

First: Do these insignia look ok?

Two: Was there a DRL patch for the Waldorf station?

Three: What would be a most appropriate "rank" for an official of this status?

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

Edited by Panzergrenadier

Guest Rick Research

The sleeve patches were by regional "Direktion." There were several Waldorfs around Bonn, but at least in 1934 Bonn was not itself a regional "Direktion" center.

I have never seen a map of the boundaries of Reichsbahndirektions.

As far as correct rank-- what rank do the documents say?

Thanks for your interest. The position of the document holder is a stellwerksmeister, that if my translation holds true, would had been a signal tower master. I am more into Heer items, but I got this in the first days of my collecting and decided to make it a full display. The insignia look good to me. Any thoughts in the matter?

Edited by Panzergrenadier

I seem to be missing some links, must have disappeared over time :( Here's a bunch of info on the different districts, however it's in German which for me is a problem however someone should be able to read it for us. I don't see Waldorf listed as a District Stn.

http://www.hs-merseburg.de/~nosske/EpocheII/dd/e2d_3801.html

Edited by Laurence Strong

• 2 weeks later...