News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hello Gents,

Some time ago I got this upper part of a flagstaff. It came from Sachsen, was cast in bronze but was unfinished. I removed the wire-edge with a file and polished it. I tried to paint it but i'm not satisfied. Will put the outer parts of the EK in silver schlagmetall ...etc...

My question: is there anyone who can show me a pic of a flagpost with this type of upper part ? Any comments much appeciated.

Sorry for the bad pic, this thing was to thick for my scanner.

Kind regards,

Jef

[attachmentid=44578]...

Hello Joerookery,

Interesting info you have. Sometimes I think to restorate this "thing"... make it more attractive... should I try to make a stem myself? Or should I keep it unfinnished?

Grateful for your advice.

yours,

Jef

Jef,

I have no experience with these so I have no idea. Nice "thing" It is interesting.

Thank you for your help. Drinking a Flemish ( strong) beer on your health :beer: , no, two :beer: If there is anything I can help, please let me know.

Kind regards from Flanders,

Jef