News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Post your favorite Heer shoulder boards or collar tabs

Besides an addiction to Luftwaffe collar tabs and shoulder boards, I also have a big interest in Heer items, I am interested to see what others consider "their' favorite.

Here's a couple of my favorites. First a set of shoulder boards for a Leutnant der Reserve for Gebirgsjager Regt 100

Guest Rick Research

I've never seen a recruiting department Beamter tab before! :beer:

My one and only (and it is, alas, ONLY one) is General der Infanterie "with the Uniform of Infantry Regiment 12" as worn from 30 September 1931 to 30 June 1942 by Pour le Merite/German Cross in Silver winner Rudolf Schniewindt (1875-1954):

[attachmentid=46673]

Closeup up of the complicated weave to the bullion:

[attachmentid=46674]

Great items everyone. Unfortunately, I do not have any nice Heer boards to share! Congrats on that Lucky tab. It could have easily sold for more than ten times what you paid! Awesome bargain!

Rick,

Your board leaves me speachless! You have such treasures in your cave!

• 3 weeks later...
    • 1 month later...

Hello,

This is actually my first post on this forum, although I have been here a while.

I thought that I would post one of my favourite pairs of shoulderboards, a set of early tropical panzer grenadier boards for an enlisted man. These are the early ones used in North Africa as can be seen by the brown wool backing on the boards. They have seen quite a bit of wear and are very faded. These actually came on a nicely faded tan tunic complete with 'AFRIKAKORPS' cufftitle.

I hope you like them.

Mark