News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Commemorative Fire Brigade Banner

I found this hidden in a trunk at an old estate. It is nearly 5ft by 5ft and so heavy I'm afraid to hang it without the proper support. The details are stunning hand embroidery and colors that haven't faded much in 70 years. Enjoy! (soory for the poor pics, it was hard to photograph)

Chris

Amazing! :beer: I've been looking for these guys since I've owned the banner without luck....and you found them in less than 20 minutes. I showed it to Detlev years ago but he mentioned there was no market for it unless I found the original group.

I sent them an email. I'll see if they want it back!!

Cheers,

Steve

Edited by Steve K.

"I bet you would make the local papers."

Then I'll be sure to mention your name too, since I probably would have never found them without your help!

Hey, isn't the motto in the four courners "One for All, All for One"......hmmmmm, where have I heard that before?

Edited by Steve K.