News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hello Jens!

Isn't that a Schwedter-adler, worn as a tradition badge by assorted cavalry units in WW2 (Kavallerie-Regiment Mitte?)? Which specific unit it commemorates has slipped out of my mind at the moment though.

/Jonas

Hello Jens!

Isn't that a Schwedter-adler, worn as a tradition badge by assorted cavalry units in WW2 (Kavallerie-Regiment Mitte?)? Which specific unit it commemorates has slipped out of my mind at the moment though.

/Jonas

Hello Jonas,

thanks for your answer, but I think it is not a Schwedter-Adler: armytradbadges-kr6.jpg 500 × 379 Pixel

Thanks and best regards, beer.gif

Jens

Hi Jens,

Oh,oh very small !! and very difficult to say.

But, during WW I there are in the Empire only 7officials badges.

For Karpathenkorps : Alpen-Korps : Motorradfaher : M.G.scharfscützen : Flammenwerfer and Bayer 1916 Neue Ruszeichnungs.

Never see this eagle (so small). But hope someone can help you. I'm very curious.:unsure:

Philippe:beer:

Hello Jens!

Would the 1st Brandenburg Dragoons fit the bill? From a quick glance, there also seems to be a connection to the 6. Kavallerie-Regiment. I can honestly confess that I don't know very much about this badge, so I'm very curious too.

/Jonas

Hello Jens!

Would the 1st Brandenburg Dragoons fit the bill? From a quick glance, there also seems to be a connection to the 6. Kavallerie-Regiment. I can honestly confess that I don't know very much about this badge, so I'm very curious too.

/Jonas

Hi Jonas,

thanks for your answer! The cap-eagle from the 1. Brandenburg. Dragoner-Rgt. Nr.2 is a little different: Tradition Badges

But thanks for your idea! beer.gif

Best regards,

Jens

Here is it!

Beamter? Forstbeamter?

Hi Sergeant 08,

yes - that's exact the eagle! Beamter? Forstbeamter? Maybe!?

Also possible Bergbau (mining) ???

Thanks a lot for your help! beer.gif

Best regards,

Jens

• 3 months later...