News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Anna Seregeevna Mikitenko

A nice new fully documented group, but so late that it is highly likely to defy any research. Still:

Anna Seregeevna Mikitenko

1- Order of Lenin, # 454167, T6V2, awarded 1976

2- Order of the October Revolution, # 63908, V2, awarded 1973

3- Order of the Red Banner of Labor, # 521176, awarded 1966

4- Order of the Red Banner of Labor, # 723615, awarded 1972

5- Order of the Badge of Honor, # 618531, awarded 1971

No photos anywhere.

Who is/was she?

Edited by Ed_Haynes

I actually tried in vain to sell that group, and finally worked out a deal with one of the dealers to take it. I'm glad to see it went to a good home.

Here's the original thread I posted on it after I got it:

http://gmic.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=7718&hl=lucky

I have research requests in for the awards, but I don't think anything will come of them being so late.

Dave

Thanks, Dave. I had totally forgotten it had been here before. All those mental Swiss-cheese-holes, you know.

No worries Ed... I have the same issue! The worst part is when I just KNOW that I owned a certain group, and then can't find the scans/photos of it because I was too lazy and never organized the original ones or renamed them from their "DSC....." name! Try sorting through 20,000 .jpg files to find two or three! Ouch! :speechless:

If the research ever comes back from these, it will definately get forwarded on to you! :beer:

Dave