News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Some Single Awards

These are my 3 single awards. The red star (#2,711,370) was my first soviet medal, which I bought at a Madrid coin market. I found the red banner (#109,668) and MMM (#292,895) tucked away in the back corner of an antique store. The ORB only cost me $80. I also have a documented RBL (#1,174,823), but I have no pictures of that one handy. Enjoy!

Guest andrew67

These are my 3 single awards. The red star (#2,711,370) was my first soviet medal, which I bought at a Madrid coin market. I found the red banner (#109,668) and MMM (#292,895) tucked away in the back corner of an antique store. The ORB only cost me $80. I also have a documented RBL (#1,174,823), but I have no pictures of that one handy. Enjoy!

Some good pickups :) I wish I could find some in antiques stores , as yet nothing but cheap anniversary medals.

Guest Rick Research

That Red Banner is virtually certainly a "real" award--> For Something, before the mass long service awards. I've noted one only 33 numbers off from it that was awarded 20 August 1944-- so for the Summer '44 offensive, p[robably.

Your "Spanish" Red Star falls right between known numbers on two batchs of 15 year long service awards from 1947, so chances are you've got a career officer there-- with who knows what OTHER awards!

Nice May 1943 MMM.