News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

This group has been presented, in brief, before. See: http://gmic.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=6981 As I am now hosting it, I am putting it up in more (if duplicate) detail.

The group is to two peope, husband and wife. As it came to me, it was pretty intermingled. As I have sorted it apart (properly, I hope), I have drawn some inferences that I hope are corect, but I may need to resort these two groups. While it is documented (though not 100%) and (partially) researched, there are no translations, so the linguistic ice beneath my feet gets very thin here and I need help.

His.

Medals:

Red Star - 3311820

Red Star - 3513892

Ushakov Medal - 14598

Medal for Combat Service - 2627284

Medal for Combat Service - unnumbered

Edited by Ed_Haynes

• Replies 66
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

More to come, when I have the time to sort things out. The file seems incomplete -- though without Russian I can't be sure -- shall try to bribe my departmental colleague to help me decipher what I have. I do sense that some things and missing and I will be approaching the Research Master on these.

Meanwhile, his better half:

Hers-

Medals:

1- Order of the Partiotic War, 2nd class (jubilee) - 5829415

Edited by Ed_Haynes