News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Austrian Monster Bar on Ebay.

Kev in Deva

I don't like it. You have three different Austrian decorations which should be at the far end, but they are mixed up in 4th, 6th and 11th positions. And what is that? A '57 service cross or just a denazified one (in the wrong place as well).Then you have a combattant EK2 and honor cross but also have a war aid cross and ludwigs cross which techically are NC awards. I know we have seen original bars with NC and combattant awards, but with everything else being so discombobulated, I don't think this is one of them.

Dan Murphy

Edited by Daniel Murphy

• 3 weeks later...

This bar is for sure not genuine, as none of theses seller's seem to be, compare http://gmic.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=1569. :angry:

Honestly, I'm not 100% sure as the pictures are not that good, but the EK II on this bar might be the one the seller (she's a female, BTW) bought from me on Ebay.de some weeks ago - at least it seems to be from the same strange (and not to common seen) maker. :beer::speechless:

This bar is for sure not genuine, as none of theses seller's seem to be, compare http://gmic.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=1569. :angry:

Honestly, I'm not 100% sure as the pictures are not that good, but the EK II on this bar might be the one the seller (she's a female, BTW) bought from me on Ebay.de some weeks ago - at least it seems to be from the same strange (and not to common seen) maker. :beer::speechless:

To be exactly, this ebay seller is only officially a female. behind her stands a former very wellknown austria collector and dealer with best connections to an able bar-tailor (maker).

regards

Haynau

While this may well be fake, what in the world does the seller's gender have to do with the matter??????

:speechless:

I thought i did explain it, but lets try in other words.

This ebay-seller is a woman. In fact she is a female relative of a former wellknown austrian collector and dealer.

She is only a nominee due to the fact, that he isn't contractually capable at the moment (financial problems)

Haynau

Haynau

Out of curiosity do you happen to know what her name is? There is a new ebay.de seller, also a woman, selling off some questionable bars belonging to a long time collector. Her current ID is sigis-romanecke, and she is selling the following:

[attachmentid=52458]

Edited by Mark M