News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

I`m Harry

Saw this on Ebay, thought I`d share it with you.. :rolleyes:

Item number: 130109288307

PRINCE HARRY'S OFF TO IRAQ - OR IS HE.....?

THE CURRENT DILEMMA ABOUT SENDING THE 3RD IN LINE TO THE THRONE TO THE FRONTLINE HIGHLIGHTS HOW BLOODY THIS WAR HAS BECOME. MORE BRITISH SERVICEMEN AND WOMEN ARE BEING KILLED EVERY DAY.

THE FACT IS - EVERY BRIT SERVING OUT IN IRAQ IS HARRY, I.E. TARGET.

BUT SHOULD WE BE RUNNING SCARED....? HARRY ISN'T, AND IF WE ALL SPORT THIS T-SHIRT WE ILL BE HIGHLIGHTING THE HARSH REALITY OF THIS WAR FOR THE TROOPS, AS WELL AS STICKING TWO FINGERS UP AT THE INSURGENTS.

LET'S ALL SAY WE'RE HARRY. JUST LIKE THEY DID FOR SPARTACUS.

AND ?5 OF THE SALE PRICE OF EACH T-SHIRT GOES TO THE ARMY BENEVOLENT FUND.

THERE ARE T SHIRTS AVAILABLE IN SMALL, MEDIUM AND LARGE. CONTACT ME FOR BULK ORDERS, OR VISIT

http://www.imharry.com/

I’M SPARTACUS. I’M HARRY. WE’RE ALL HARRY NOW.

CONFUSE THE ENEMY, WEAR THE T-SHIRT.

Support our boys, get a limited edition 'I'm Harry' ? t-Shirt, and help those who’ve suffered in Iraq, a percentage of each sale goes to an Army charity here in the UK.

Join our campaign to support Prince Harry’s determination to serve, and put two fingers up to the insurgents.

Prince Harry’s proposed tour of duty in Iraq is hugely controversial. The insurgents have apparently put a ?250,000 price tag on his head. His regiment, and every British soldier serving in Iraq are at greater risk then ever before. Michael Portillo says it would be a ‘disaster’ if the Prince were kidnapped or killed. There are enormous security considerations, a massive dilemma for the Army and a ludicrous PR coup for the extremists.

Hang on a minute.

Who’s side are we on? Are we scared of the threats and extremist propaganda?

Prince Harry isn't and neither are we. Let's back him up. Just like Spartacus.

Think about it.

How will the extremists be able to tell the Prince apart from his colleagues? How will they know who the real prince is?

The answer is they don’t know. And if we all wear the new exclusive limited edition 'I'm Harry' ? t-Shirt they’ll be more confused than ever.

Saw this on Ebay, thought I`d share it with you.. :rolleyes:

CONFUSE THE ENEMY, WEAR THE T-SHIRT.

How will the extremists be able to tell the Prince apart from his colleagues? How will they know who the real prince is?

The answer is they don?t know. And if we* all wear the new exclusive limited edition 'I'm Harry' ? t-Shirt they?ll be more confused than ever.

1. Maybe somebody should point out to this mug, that T.V. news-programmes are watched by Terrorists as well. :speechless:

2. With all the stunts that Prince Harry has pulled his mug has been on many Newspaper front pages. :speechless:

3. I dont think that Her Majesty's Forces go into combat just wearing T-Shirts :speechless:

4. Is he going to visit Iraq and wear the t-shirt around the back alleys of Basra??

Just another "Looking for Suckers to give me free money" Auction. :mad: Some moron just bid 51 GB Pounds for the T-Shirt :banger:

If you Go direct to this geezers website and Buy the 'I'm Harry' ? t-Shirt now

Each t-shirt costs ?19.95 including postage and packaging.

Deliveries will be made within 2 days.

Kevin in Deva :beer:

Edited by Kev in Deva

Kev, quality. Some good points there, as you say just a scam, but a very good one, if people pay threw the nose to own one. I did notice the ?51 bids, and buy now for ?20. I can only assume that because some of the proceeds go to an army charity this is why the over kill on bidding. However, there are geeks out there who`ll buy and wear said item. I doubt whether any self respecting British soldier, would buy and wear one ho,ho,ho.

Gordon.

• 2 weeks later...

With this news I hope he has not been stuck with thousands of unwanted t-shirts :P

Prince Harry will not serve in Iraq

Prince Harry will not serve in Iraq because of "a degree of risk" that has become "unacceptable", General Sir Richard Dannatt has said.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/itn/20070516/tuk-...aq-dba1618.html

The 22-year-old graduated from the Royal Military Academy at Sandhurst last year and he was scheduled to travel to southern Iraq later this month to begin a six-month tour of duty, leading 12 men from A Squadron of the Household Cavalry Regiment in four Scimitar armoured reconnaissance vehicles.

Sir Richard said that he had reached the decision following a wide round of consultation including a visit which he made to Iraq at the end of last week.

"There have been a number of specific threats - some reported and some not reported - which relate directly to Prince Harry as an individual," he said.

"These threats expose not only him but also those around him to a degree of risk that I now deem unacceptable."

He said that having taken this decision the risks to his battle group would be no different to those faced by any other service personnel in Iraq. He also refused to rule in or rule out the possibility that the Prince could at some stage still go out to Iraq

He added: "I have to add that a contributing factor to this increase in threat to Prince Harry has been the widespread knowledge and discussion of his deployment.

"It is a fact that this close scrutiny has exacerbated the situation and this is something that I wish to avoid in future."

Clarence House said the Prince was "very disappointed" at the decision but he "fully understands and accepts" the situation.

A statement said: "Prince Harry is very disappointed that he will not be able to go to Iraq with his troop on this deployment as he had hoped.

"He fully understands and accepts General Dannatt's difficult decision and remains committed to his Army career.Prince Harry's thoughts are with his troop and the rest of the battle group in Iraq."

Asked if Harry would quit the Army, a spokesman replied: "Absolutely not."

It has been claimed Harry could quit the Army if he is not allowed to serve with his colleagues.

In an interview to mark his 21st birthday, he said: "There's no way I'm going to put myself through Sandhurst and then sit on my arse back home while my boys are out fighting for their country."

- - - - - END OF ARTICLE - - - -

Kevin in Deva. :beer:

Edited by Kev in Deva

Yes so it seems after all that its to dangerous over there. I fail to see how this is an issue he`s joined the army, and opted to serve in the Blues & Royals, who are deploying. Does this mean that Tommy Atkins, doesn`t have to go as either? I think not!!!! This will surely mark the end of his career and certainly his credability as an officer?

But getting back onto topic, yes a real blow for the person who spent ?51 on one of these t shirts, that will now be worthless, if they weren`t already... :rolleyes:

It is the increased risk that Prince Harry draws to the other service personnel in his unit that is the real reason. He is no more 'valuable' than anyone else except in a terrorist's eyes for propaganda purposes. This makes it sensible to withdraw him, just as during the 'Troubles' in Northern Ireland military personnel were withdrawn if specific threats were made against them, particularly after the murder of Captain Bob Nirac.

Harry Will 'Lose Credibility In The Army'

By Sky News SkyNews - 1 hour 9 minutes ago.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/skynews/20070517/...-a-45dbed5.html

Prince's Harry's future in the military is uncertain after it was announced he would not be deployed with his regiment to Iraq.

Clarence House said the prince "fully understands and accepts" the decision and remains committed to his Army career.

But some military figures said he had lost credibility in the service and predicted he would ultimately resign his commission.

Major Charles Heyman, editor of Armed Forces UK, said he thought Harry would almost certainly leave the Army.

The 22-year-old Prince could be "kept out of trouble" in a "non-job" away from the frontline, the retired Major said, but this would distance him from his colleagues.

"If he is not sent to an operational area, as a combat soldier he will have no worthwhile career in the army," he added.

The Defence Secretary Des Browne defended the decision to keep Harry away from the frontline, saying it would entail "disaproportionate risk".

"A judgment has to be made about the circumstances of the conflict and not all conflicts are the same," he said.

"Taking on risky environments is part of military deployment, we all accept and understand that, but in these circumstances, part of the judgment was the deployment of Prince Harry would increase the risk to others disproportionately."

There was anger at the way the matter had been handled by the Ministry of Defence, with some MPs complaining the insurgents had been handed a propaganda victory.

Abu Zaid, a brigade commander in Moqtada al-Sadr's Mehdi Army - the most powerful of the Shia militias - said they had been circulating pictures of the prince to other insurgent groups.

"We are awaiting the arrival of the young, handsome, spoilt prince with bated breath and we confidently expect he will come out into the open on the battlefield," he was quoted as saying.

"We will be generous with him. For we will return him to his grandmother (the Queen), but without ears."

The head of the Army, General Sir Richard Dannatt, had previously said Harry would be deployed as a troop leader with the Household Cavalry.

But he said he had made a U-turn on that decision because of "specific threats".

- - - - - END OF ARTICLE - - - - -

Kevin in Deva :D

P.S. There is no truth in the rumour that the next set of T-Shirts will be worded as follows:

HARRY? HARRY?? WHERE THE F*@K! IS HARRY??. :lol:

Guest Rick Research

Given the barbarity of our enemy, this WAS placing EVERYONE around him at extreme and disproportionate risk. Having his entire unit targeted for another Isandhlwana extermination was never worth the press release hypotheticals.

I'm glad reality trumped symbolism-- though I'm sure those who were cheerleading for a British Little Big Horn will feel cheated.

I'm glad reality trumped symbolism-- though I'm sure those who were cheerleading for a British Little Big Horn will feel cheated.

It is weird innit Rick that some people would welcome the slaughter of their own countrymen and allies just to validate their point and/or agenda?

We have them here to, their a bunch of fecking losers who have probably never pulled on a uniform in their lives and have no idea how much we would give to protect our country, and even their worthless skins... :violent::angry:

Regards;

Johnsy