News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

New pick up's

greg koepp

the first are pilots wings not sure of the next is i think the militery mert cross next long service maybe? next is a blue div medal for spanish volenteers fighting on the eastern front, last is the spanish civil war medal(not sure of its full name!) awarded to conor legion soldier to! nice set!!!!sorry i cant be more helpful! :cheers:

Cruz roja del Merito Militar

Medalla de la campa?a

Commemorative medal for the spanish volunteers of the Azul Division

Pilot wings

I don't the others

It is a Azul Division member grouping; he participated to the spanish civil war and then to the campaign against Russia.

jacques

The Spanish section of that website is a pile of crap.

The wings posted above are 1946-1975 era Spanish observer wings.

The eagle on yoke-and-arrows and the cross on red-yellow-red ribbons are IMHO fantasy items. The other items seem to be genuine AFAIK

IMHO there are no connections between those items... just a "made up" "veteran group".

Edited by Panzerpionier

Thanks, but the yoke-arrows Pin I have photos in one of my books of the same, the Eagle on it I have no problems with as I have shown to a couple Spanish collectors who said it was ok. But the cross on the ribbon, I don't know yet, but will send photos to more Spanish collectors to see. The cross itself is made correct, but for what I don't know yet??

thanks for the info.

greg

The Spanish section of that website is a pile of crap.

The wings posted above are 1946-1975 era Spanish observer wings.

The eagle on yoke-and-arrows and the cross on red-yellow-red ribbons are IMHO fantasy items. The other items seem to be genuine AFAIK

IMHO there are no connections between those items... just a "made up" "veteran group".

So, you say the Spanish section of the website I referenced shows inaccurate WWII era wings? I disagree.