News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hero of Labor #44

I don't see anything immediately wrong here, but I'd want to check the "Sky Blue Bible" (where the numbers don't/won't quite match up).

A :mad: shame the group is severed, but then there was her SB and other awards . . . :banger:

I don't see anything immediately wrong here, but I'd want to check the "Sky Blue Bible" (where the numbers don't/won't quite match up).

A :mad: shame the group is severed, but then there was her SB and other awards . . . :banger:

Well there is more to this story.... Either the SBB is wrong or our friend .................................is at it again!

The entry for Lyankhuagiin Sandui is on page 35 (101.43) and SHE is a HE!!

He is seen wearing a Soyombo, SBx2, RBL and the labour medal.....

Why mess with a good document????

JC

Well there is more to this story.... Either the SBB is wrong or our friend .................................is at it again!

The entry for Lyankhuagiin Sandui is on page 35 (101.43) and SHE is a HE!!

He is seen wearing a Soyombo, SBx2, RBL and the labour medal.....

Why mess with a good document????

JC

Made an attempt at doing some translation of the SBB entry.

Turns out the man was a miner or construction worker(tunneler??) who between the years of 1958-61 managed to "drill from a solid mountain 12430 cubic metres of rock"...

That's a whole lotta rock!!

So much so that it says in the text that the 129 linear metres of penetration he managed in 1958 was enough to set a new world record!!

Fun stuff!!!

Cheers

JC

Edited by fjcp