News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

1870 bavarian bar, 9 bavarian Infantry (and more)

Hi Chris, I think you can push it a little higher, ca. 100- Euro. Why? Despite the condition the 2 Regimental pieces are hard to find and there are collectors in your neck of the woods who specialize in the regimental pieces. It's especially unusual to find one mounted with the official pieces (of this era)

Guest Rick Research

The last ribbon on the bar is actually for the Bavarian 1866 war cross-- odd "sandwich" around the 1897 there. Instead of 1,2, 3 it SHOULD be in 1,3, 2 precedence from what was done. Naughty old veteran!!

And what do we see but our ollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllld pal "C. POELLATH" on a dated 1913 item, just to scramble our understanding of their :violent::speechless::speechless: corporate name marking AGAIN!

stogieman

i calculated the price on the everage "market"

if you find those guys - you sure can get more - but the "normal" marked will never pay the price for rare and unusal items (thats the feeling i got)

mr. research

yes - but how about trying to get all the nameings together (with dates) will this leed to a solution :unsure:

i don't think so :blush:

but hey - do we want to know everything? there should be something left for further generations :D

christian