News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Serbia - St Sava's

Greetings all. I have the attached pair of St Sava's.4th & 5th classes, no discernable makers marks, any ideas as to who they may have been made by.

All comments appreciated

regards

Alex

Alex, great pieces in Superb condition!!

Congrats.

@Milan,

In time to time I visit the side,I have to say unique of it's kind.

Did you ever consider to make a catalogue at least for the Orders for a start in PDF?

It will be a great job and we can all help with extra photos and such.

Hello and thanks for the flowers!

There is a complete book in working progress on this subject it will contain hundreds of marvelous pictures (I had the oportunity to see them all). A small part of them is out of my collection and all the 3-4 "biggest" Serbia collections from around the world will be also present with pictures.

The book was supposed to be published last year but some problems arouse and my last info was that this summer it should be OK. I am hoping and waiting .......

Best regards

Milan

Alex, great pieces in Superb condition!!

Congrats.

@Milan,

In time to time I visit the side,I have to say unique of it's kind.

Did you ever consider to make a catalogue at least for the Orders for a start in PDF?

It will be a great job and we can all help with extra photos and such.

• 4 months later...

And here it is!!! at last!!

As Milan said, it's not actually a catalogue but a Book - research on Decorations,Orders and medals from Kingdom of Serbia, Kingdom of SHS and later Kingdom of Yugoslavia.

About 2.000 pictures, for 600 decorations until 1941 in a Book that weights almost 4 kgs!!

I got my first Copy in Croatian language as you can see from the photos below and I have to say it is a serious work, with marvelous pictures at 1:1 ratio,with Medal Bars included also a lot of pictures of Officers and members of the Royal families with their decorations.

In short, it worth every penny of your money.

I warmly reccomend it to all.

001.png

002.png

003.png