News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

1970's "Warlord" Comic Medal Sticker Booklet.

"Warlord" was a British boys comic which ran for 627 issues - from 28th September 1974 - 27th September 1976, before joining up with Victor. It also teamed up with Bullet at issue 220.

Warlord teamed up with Bullet 220 – 231. (9th December 1978 to 4th February 1979)

Then teamed up with Victor issues: 1338 - 1353 (Dates 11/10/86 – 24/01/87)

Politically incorrect by todays standards, issues sometimes included free gifts such as "secret agent rings", fingerprint kits & sets of plastic replica medals.

These covers give an idea of the content........

(The above info & illustrations are from this site: http://www.26pigs.com/warlord/bibliography.html )

Anyway, I picked up some photos & ephemera a couple of days ago, amongst them wwas this sticker booklet, colourful, but I would'nt have bothered had I looked at it & noticed theat some of the medal stickers have been torn off.

There you go, that's the trouble with letting kids have these comics: