News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hi Yorkstone,

Thank you for clarifying that the design of the HMPS long service medal was generic and not totally based on Dartmoor Prison.

I am also aware of the effort you and others put in to establish the award of the medal to prison staff, thank you.

Oldscrew

• Replies 56
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oldscrew

very nice imperial service medal and jubilee plus the 25 year Service pin badge.

I have all my own epaulets put aside also.

image added below are my fathers medals Alan he retired as a Principal Officer from Swinfen Hall.

The Pingat Jasa Malaysia was added 2007 50 years late after leaveing Malaya.

lets hope he will be able to add a National Defense medal soon.

regards

Stephen

image.jpg

I have the medals and some papers of a RN Petty Officer who served in Malaya in 1954/55.  In his Federation of Malaya and Colony of Singapore Driver's Licences his address is given as the Military Corrective Establishment at Kinrara.  I wondered whether he would have been eligible for the Pingat Jasa Malaysia award?

Brett

STANYER 2.jpg