News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Here's a scan I made of a bunch of my enamels, a couple of tinnies and some eagles from my collection for the cover of my RZM Guidebook. I thought I'd post the whole thing 'cause it's so darn purdy.

There's a slight dark bluish cast to some of the silver - something to do with my scanner.

Stephen, I have never seen the shield with the gear and swastika to the left of the HJ Badge of Honor. Any way to see a close-up of that one? Thank You very much for showing your group. Good Luck with your book. Robert :love:

A great shot indeed, I often find myself studying the cover of the book trying to see some of the details. It seems everytime I look, I see another badge that I'd missed before.

Is that a Hitler Bewegung I see at 11 o'clock to the SS/FM? If so I'd like a butcher's at that please, & also the justice pin immediately below the Kleing?rtner.

Also, let's see what's in the drawers your wife doesn't know about :P

Cheers

Don

Stephen, I have never seen the shield with the gear and swastika to the left of the HJ Badge of Honor. Any way to see a close-up of that one? Thank You very much for showing your group. Good Luck with your book. Robert :love:

Happy to oblige.

The gear and shield is the Slovak DAF (DAF der Deutchen Partei Slowakei). It is unmarked on the reverse.

A great shot indeed, I often find myself studying the cover of the book trying to see some of the details. It seems everytime I look, I see another badge that I'd missed before.

Is that a Hitler Bewegung I see at 11 o'clock to the SS/FM? If so I'd like a butcher's at that please, & also the justice pin immediately below the Kleing?rtner.

Also, let's see what's in the drawers your wife doesn't know about :P

Cheers

Don

Hi Don,

Here's the justice (League of German Lawyers) pin. Most of the silver wash has worn down to the bronze underneath.

Thanks Stephen. Now this is regalia. I have a couple more I'd like to see but I took my shot already. Thanks Again and GOOD LUCK with the book. I'll be checking the Times every Sunday. But, what is your Nom de Plume? Only kidding. Robert