News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Panzerman is back!

Guest Jim Baker

Guest Jim Baker

Hey guys,

I've had real problems getting connected to the site. Nick is working on the problem. I'm on the wife's laptop at the moment accessing through another provider. Hopefully, all this will be sorted out soon.

Good to see so many new models posted. I'm looking forward to seeing them all.

Jim (a.k.a.) Panzerman

Guest Jim Baker

Hi Jim

Long time no see, I will be posting a bunch of 1/72nd soon

Hey Laurence,

Good to hear from you. I have no idea what the problem with my browser is, but Nick is working on it. I downloaded a new browser per Nick's suggestion and here I am.

Glad to be back too!! :D

Edited by Jim Baker

Hey guys,

I've had real problems getting connected to the site. Nick is working on the problem. I'm on the wife's laptop at the moment accessing through another provider. Hopefully, all this will be sorted out soon.

Good to see so many new models posted. I'm looking forward to seeing them all.

Jim (a.k.a.) Panzerman

Now you can say that you are "The member formally known as Panzerman" you might be able to market it but the "Artist formally known as Prince who is now known as Prince again" didn't have much luck with it.

Welcome Newbie! :jumping::P

Guest Jim Baker

It is great to see you again!! It has been a while!! Please explain your new avatar!! Is this the first Armor Division unit patch?!

Hi Paul,

Thanks, it's good to be nosing around here again.

The patch is a general armor patch from WWI. If you mean "first" as in one of the first, yes it is. Although not rare, they are very scarce in this condition. It is virtually in mint condition. It is hand emroidered, and I believe it is french silk. It's the prize of my armor collection (and I have a few rare one's). I'm hoping to obtain a multi piece patch from the same source.

Guest Jim Baker

Yep... that is what I meant(literally the first, not a unit designation). That is awesome. I have never before seen one!

They're around, but unfortunately, time, and wear and tear have not been kind to most of them. The multi piece patch I'm after is in this same mint condition. I'm hoping the gentleman is willing to part with it. If so, they will likely be the only WWI examples I will ever own. Wish me luck!!