News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

I have two imperial badges/medals and I have no idea what are they awarded (if awarded) for. Could some one help me vith it?[attachmentid=52502]

First one is an Unknown Cadet School.

Imperial Russian.

Jetons of Imperial Russa. Robert Werlich.

My Feelings these are Emigre made for a Imperial russian society.

1920 after.

George

what is a "distinctive mark" of the fake in this item? please let me know!!!

Alex,

It is cast, not stamped like a real badge should be, the poor finishing (or lack of finishing) on the back, the cast in hinge and last but not least, the Goede maker markings. This maker has made thousands of copies of many different German badges, medals and orders for sale to the "collector" market. They can be found on ebay all the time for a few dollars or euros. They are modern made. Sorry.

Dan

Edited by Daniel Murphy

Alex,

It is cast, not stamped like a real badge should be, the poor finishing (or lack of finishing) on the back, the cast in hinge and last but not least, the Goede maker markings. This maker has made thousands of copies of many different German badges, medals and orders for sale to the "collector" market. They can be found on ebay all the time for a few dollars or euros. They are modern made. Sorry.

Dan

Thank you very much for this info!

Alex