News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

seeking 2nd class

Hello

Both Fritz Zimmerman, Silberburgstrasse 58a, Stuttgart and C F Zimmermann , Pforzheim are listed as known manufacturers of the EK2. How rare or common they are I don't know - but they do exist, so happy hunting. Oh, and post some pictures of them if you do get one.

The "6" is a common maker-with the "20" it's a different situation-a friend of mine owns one,but the core doesn't match to the 1st class.....so it's a very controversal piece!

Micha

Cheers fellas :beer:

Was referring to the "20" (CF Zimmerman).

Micha, so there are marked "20" ek2's out there? Controversal, can you elaborate on this Micha? I understand what your saying about the core dont match the 1st class but why is this controversal except the cores dont match. Is there a reason for this and is that controversal?

Am always learning from people like yourselves so for that I am very grateful and makes my hobby very interesting.

Rob