News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Dear usairforce,

very nice collection, a lot of battle awards and a beautyful cased Red Banner of Labour.

You have also the most magnificent Soviet book - in english language - about Stalin's Russia in your collection, the "Soviet Calendar" (1947). I purchased my book - excellent, almost new condition - from a private collector in Vienna about 10 years ago for USD 250,-. A lot of money, but I wanted to have that book. How much did you pay for your copy?

I think, that perfect made book was a great instrument for international propagande at 30th anniversary of the October Revolution. I assume, that a lot of copies went to "friendly" states like China. Soviet orders and medals play an important role in this book - not only the Order of Victory on the cover.

Best regards from Vienna, Austria

Christian Zulus

Dear usairforce,

very nice collection, a lot of battle awards and a beautyful cased Red Banner of Labour.

You have also the most magnificent Soviet book - in english language - about Stalin's Russia in your collection, the "Soviet Calendar" (1947). I purchased my book - excellent, almost new condition - from a private collector in Vienna about 10 years ago for USD 250,-. A lot of money, but I wanted to have that book. How much did you pay for your copy?

I think, that perfect made book was a great instrument for international propagande at 30th anniversary of the October Revolution. I assume, that a lot of copies went to "friendly" states like China. Soviet orders and medals play an important role in this book - not only the Order of Victory on the cover.

Best regards from Vienna, Austria

Christian Zulus

Dear Christian Zulus

This book I spent 400 yuan ,about 50 usd.

• 3 weeks later...