News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

:love: fantastic badge stan.

i still need one of that kind in my collection :P

but back too the topic i think

that all buntmetall pieces(airgunner)are only made with removed bolts and not direct made from a die .

regards johan

Rich,

You're right- it does look like a Deumer. Strange that the Unqualified Air Gunner's eagle by Assmann/ DRGM has a different style eagle.

Stan

All,

I believe that this B&NL example, in Buntmetal, may be what you are looking for. Notice that the talons are not 'clutching' as in Rich's modified example. The talons on original AGs are most always 'straight'.

Regards,

Mark

Edited by mmiller

interresting badge mark

that is the first one i have ever see.

regards johan

All,

I believe that this B&NL example, in Buntmetal, may be what you are looking for. Notice that the talons are not 'clutching' as in Rich's modified example. The talons on original AGs are most always 'straight'.

Regards,

Mark

Edited by johannes post

• 1 month later...

Eric,

I believe your badge to be originally made with the blitzen, but very professionally removed. Look at the talons. See how they are curved, as in clutching the blitzbundl?

Regards,

Mark

Edited by mmiller

Eric,

I believe your badge to be originally made with the blitzen, but very professionally removed. Look at the talons. See how they are curved, as in clutching the blitzbundl?

Regards,

Mark

Yeah Mark, I concur! :blush: I just checked her out real good - blitzen removed by someone who was very talented! I should have inspected this example closer. :banger: That might explain the TWO different names inscribed into the reverse - once owned by a RO/AG and passed down to a AG/FE who had a modification made to it.

ERIC