News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

This is your fault,Mike.........after watching all the wonderful pics of your collection I thought the time is right to look for something different.And here it is-a really nice Meybauer FA cross.The black paint is in really good condition,just the reverse is double stamped.I hope you don't mind that I've used an iron cross case to take the pictures!...........to be continiued!

Micha

Very nice cross!

Since I'm quite new to Imperial, maybe this is a stupid question, but is this 1st class larger than the 2nd class on suspension? I have a second class and am debating whether to get this 1st class also. So if it's larger then it would be even more worth getting. I've never seen a pic of the two classes together so I can't tell. (Does a size difference also exist or not for the Iron Cross?)

Thanks,

Edited by DutchBoy

Hi Micha,

Very nice cross! :beer:

The only one you have (so far) - a pinback Meybauer - is the only variant I still want to add to my little collection!

Great start but watch out - these can be just as addictive as Prussian EKs!

Regards

Mike