News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Interesting sets, Gary.

The wings on the Signals officer are very different. Can I please see a reverse of those?

Also, black admin tabs are very thought provoking. I did not see these published anywhere. Can you please post a reverse scan of these? Maybe yet another example of unexplained insiginia? I will double check vol two tonight.

Regards

Paul

Hi Paul,

The signal tab gulls and the reverse weave of the buckram had me doubting these tabs. I recall seeing this pattern of gulls before but I can not recall if they were on a real set or a fake set. The weave is a little wide for my liking but the wear and nips to the tabs pushed me over the 50% mark on these. I am still open to discussion on these.

Pix attached.

Gary B

Paul,

As for the RLM Admin tabs I have no doubt as to the originality of these. I, too, do not recall reading about them in Angolia's series, but when I saw these I knew they were good. You should have some pictures from another person's collection (who we bought the Judicial tabs from). I believe she has what looks like 3 Black RLM Admin tabs. She also appears to have admin tabs on a blue waffenfarbe.

Attached are some black reverse. I managed to get all of my tabs scanned and will post the entire lot soon.

Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas & a very prosperous and Happy New Year!

Gary B

Edited by Gary B

Hi Paul,

The signal tab gulls and the reverse weave of the buckram had me doubting these tabs. I recall seeing this pattern of gulls before but I can not recall if they were on a real set or a fake set. The weave is a little wide for my liking but the wear and nips to the tabs pushed me over the 50% mark on these. I am still open to discussion on these.

Pix attached.

Gary B

Hi Gary,

I do not like the look of these at all. As usual, there is always a chance that they could be good, but I do not have a warm feeling about them.

Merry Christmas

Paul

Hi Paul,

Finally uploaded the correct black rvs tabs.

As for the Signal, they will serve as filler until I can get a set I am more comfortable with!

Gary B

Edited by Gary B