News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

JEWISH HSU-RECIPIENTS

JEWISH HSU-RECIPIENTS

Gentlemen,

at this and the following posting, I show the comprehensive list of all Jewish HSU-recipients.

Further informations about the book and the publisher you will find at my posting in the "Quiz-Section": http://gmic.co.uk/index.php?s=&showtop...st&p=138506 - maybe a motivition to take part at our quiz ;) .

Best regards :beer:

Christian

Jewish HSU-recipients - part 1:

JEWISH HSU-RECIPIENTS(...)

Further informations about the book and the publisher you will find at my posting in the "Quiz-Section": http://gmic.co.uk/index.php?s=&showtop...st&p=138506 - maybe a motivition to take part at our quiz ;) .(...)

Christian,

Excellent :beer: . With your recent contributions, and those of other members, the attractiveness and the pace of the Quiz have greatly increased. Very good!!!

To all,

Please, don't hesitate to participate; the Quiz is open to every Member, and it's informative while being fun :jumping::jumping::jumping: !!!!

Cheers.

Ch.

Edited by Christophe

Christian,

Excellent :beer: . With your recent contributions, and those of other members, the attractiveness and the pace of the Quiz have greatly increased. Very good!!!

To all,

Please, don't hesitate to participate; the Quiz is open to every Member, and it's informative while being fun :jumping::jumping::jumping: !!!!

Cheers.

Ch.

Dear Christophe,

many thanks :beer: .

I always try my best :D .

Propaganda has been a major part of my business for almost 30 years: In the Austrian Army, for Yugoslavia/Serbia, for Classical Music and in my company ;) .

Christian

Dear Christophe,

many thanks :beer: .

I always try my best :D .

Propaganda has been a major part of my business for almost 30 years: In the Austrian Army, for Yugoslavia/Serbia, for Classical Music and in my company ;) .

Christian

Christian,

Who talks about "propaganda" ? :rolleyes: . The topics of our Quiz are, today, history and information... only ;):P

Cheers.

Ch.

Christian,

Who talks about "propaganda" ? :rolleyes: . The topics of our Quiz are, today, history and information... only ;):P

Cheers.

Ch.

Dear Christophe,

the term "propaganda" is of latin origin and rather neutral ;) .

I only do "propagare" in classical latin :cheeky: .

Christian

There is a book in English about Jewish HSU.

Under Fire: The Stories of Jewish Heroes of the Soviet Union

Summary

This book is a collection of 150 biographies and descriptions of the heroic deeds of Jews who were awarded the distinction of ''Hero of the Soviet Union'' during the war between Germany and the Soviet Union in 1941-1945.

646 pp., hard cover, 16X23 cm.

Printed in 1988. I guess that is why there are some HSU missing. I don't have it myself. Too many books to buy, too thin wallet.

/Kim

There is a book in English about Jewish HSU.

Under Fire: The Stories of Jewish Heroes of the Soviet Union

Summary

This book is a collection of 150 biographies and descriptions of the heroic deeds of Jews who were awarded the distinction of ''Hero of the Soviet Union'' during the war between Germany and the Soviet Union in 1941-1945.

646 pp., hard cover, 16X23 cm.

Printed in 1988. I guess that is why there are some HSU missing. I don't have it myself. Too many books to buy, too thin wallet.

/Kim

Dear Kim,

many thanks for the information :beer: .

I assume, that the booklet of the "Jewish Museum in Vienna" might be based at that book.

Best regards

Christian

No problem Christian. Information shared etc etc.

The book is a translation of a Russian original. So that book is probably the real original work.

/Kim

Edited by kimj

Book about Jewish-HSU-Recipients again available

JEWISH HSU-RECIPIENTS

Gentlemen,

Further informations about the book and the publisher you will find at my posting in the "Quiz-Section": http://gmic.co.uk/index.php?s=&showtop...st&p=138506 - maybe a motivition to take part at our quiz ;) .

Christian

Gentlemen,

yesterday I passed by the "Jewish Museum" http://www.jmw.at/ and spoke with the lady in the bookshop and she told me, that there are again enough copies of the HSU-book, but only in German language.

They send it all over the world and payment is possible via creditcard.

The book is really not expensive and shows 2 pages for each recipient: Biography + large photograph.

Phone & Mail of the bookshop in the museum:

+43 1 512 45 10

office@singer-bookshop.com

Christian