News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Thanks for all the nice suggestions, working like this will sure be very valuable for collecotrs and researchers.

So Stijn, just to let you know: I have some spare time in the coming October (although I have some work gathering already) and as you can imagine I am volunteering especially for any section with the letter M in it :rolleyes: hope to hear from you again soon!

Hello,

Yes, this list will defenatly been done :cheers:

Thanks for the info Ricky => very usefull.

David, i will contact you as soon as there is more info from Bernd, he will come through for sure :cheers:

Keep you guys informed,

ps: i actually have no spare time in these exiting days (my book will be launched within a month, then my beloved association SKF, visiting archives in belgium, veterans in germany and writing some articles, painting and working in the home, hehehe .... but i will manage :cheeky:

Hi:

As an update (I've been away all week)-I do have the Hamburg rolls on CD and from what I can tell they were formatted on a Windows 95 (!) device. My better half can fix this easily. Also, I believe the Bremen rolls have arrived and are awaiting me at the post office, but I will have to go see. In the meantime however, I have started a new "project" that will keep me very,very busy at least through next June and -God willing through next Hovember and perhaps until Jan. 09. Until then, I doubt I'll even crack these things. I must confess, my interest in Derg era Ethiopia is where I am spending my time these days.

By the way-what exactly IS that man in Stogies' old Mecklenburg /White Falcon picture? Some sort of NASDAP/SA/Luftwaffe private-rank hybrid? I assume it is a 1934/35 picture by the SA cap eagle?

Hi Ulsterman

Well, since you dont have the L?beck rolls yet and as you mentioned yourself, are very busy with other interesting projects, I think we 3 (Stijn, Bernd and me) will get the L?beck project started (hope I do not offend you with that)

So Stijn, we are eagerly awaitening you mail :rolleyes: nono that is just me getting excited over a new project, as I usually do. Tke your time to mail us (tomorrow will be fine as well :speechless1::speechless: )

have a nice saturday evening

David