News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

HUPR Lots to Individuals

As several lots have appeard but are buried under layers of another thread I would like to start a thread that deals specificlay with a collection of awards, docuements, regalia, etc...to individuals boths civil and military. To start with I will post this compelation that I got a little while ago.

Forstner Laszlo was born on Dec 31st 1914 and was an early member of the Communist Hungarian Party. As a result he made some very imposrtant friends in the party. He had relations with the Minister of the Interior, the Cultural Minister and the Foreign Minister during the 1960's and 1970's. As a result he was invited to attend a foreign mission to China in the 1970's. He was with the delegation and took several photos.

First off are his Kivalo Dolgozol badges (3) from 1969,1970 and 1971. He also was awarded the Jubilee Medal being the 98th recipient according to his serial number.

Of interest is also the not so often encountered Communist Hungarian Party book from 1945. By November of 1945 the Party had only about 80,000 memebrs. As a result they were not able to carry the 1945 election loosing terribly to the Smallholders Party - but Stalin intervened with the Allied Control Commission and dictated that the Communist paryt would hold all the important positions in the government.

Edited by hunyadi

Here is a clear shot of the Ministers from left to right. Interior Minister Munhich Ferenc, Kultural Minister Ach Gyurgy, Foreign Minister Sila Ferenc. (may not have a perfect spelling of those names)

Here is a clear shot of the Ministers from left to right. Interior Minister Munhich Ferenc, Kultural Minister Ach Gyurgy, Foreign Minister Sila Ferenc. (may not have a perfect spelling of those names)

If the photos was taken about 1958, the correct names:

M?nnich Ferenc (president of the Ministercouncil)

Acz?l Gy?rgy (Cultural deputy Minister)

S?k Endre (Foreign Minister)

The badges are Kiv?l? DOLGOZ? badges, not Kiv?l? Dolgozol. (dolgoz? = worker, dolgozol = you are working)