News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Belarusian Veterans badge

Yes you can Christian!

This is on sale by Aleg, on Ebay. He's a very reliable comrade!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Badge-Belarus-60-years...1QQcmdZViewItem

Here's the back..made by SENS in Minsk.

Dear Belaruski,

using a German browser, I have no access to e-Bay WW II :( .

Please can you send me a link to Aleg's dealers website - I only found a Aleg Litvinovich, who sells empty cigarette-boxes :P .

Many thanks :cheers: .

Best regards :beer:

Christian

Dear Gerd,

my EDV-serviceman told me, not to doctor around at my browser configurations :( .

Christian

Christian,

open the preferences of your browser and click on "Languages". Delete german from the list and now you should be able to see the websites on ebay. Its simple, but you have to know it of course ;)

regards,

Gerd

Dear Gerd,

my EDV-serviceman told me, not to doctor around at my browser configurations :( .

Christian

Christian, if you do only, what i have written above, nothing can go wrong. You should not change ALL the options of course ;)

Which browser do you use? I can show it to you step by step, what to do, if necessary...

Gerd

Christian, if you do only, what i have written above, nothing can go wrong. You should not change ALL the options of course ;)

Which browser do you use? I can show it to you step by step, what to do, if necessary...

Gerd

Dear Gerd,

first of all: Congratulations to your 2.500 postings :jumping::beer::jumping: .

I am using an ordinary Microsoft-browser of the latest version, because my MS-Windows gets updated automatically via internet.

It would be a great help for me - and for other German speaking GMIC-members - to explain it step by step & foolsave.

Many thanks :cheers: .

Christian

Thank you, Christian. I didn?t even notice, that its time already. :cheers:

Okay, its really quite easy with the Microsoft Explorer. The fact, that i only have the german version of the browser, makes it a little tricky though.

1. Click on "Tools" or "Extras", if you use the german version

2. Chose "Internetoptionen" ("?" in the english version, probably something similar?)

Now the browser opens a window, where you can change several options. You see four rectangular buttons right over the "OK" button at the bottom of the window. Second from right is "Sprachen" or "Languages". Click on it and another windows opens. There you now see the activated languages. Delete german from the list, it won?t change anything in the appearance of the browser. Click on "OK" twice to close the windows. Now it should work hopefully.

If you have any questions, let me know.

regards,

Gerd

Dear Gerd,

many thanks - I switched now to British-English :cheers: .

I never noticed that language bottom before :blush: .

There is a lot of trash at e-Bay ....

Christian

Thank you, Christian. I didn?t even notice, that its time already. :cheers:

Okay, its really quite easy with the Microsoft Explorer. The fact, that i only have the german version of the browser, makes it a little tricky though.

1. Click on "Tools" or "Extras", if you use the german version

2. Chose "Internetoptionen" ("?" in the english version, probably something similar?)

Now the browser opens a window, where you can change several options. You see four rectangular buttons right over the "OK" button at the bottom of the window. Second from right is "Sprachen" or "Languages". Click on it and another windows opens. There you now see the activated languages. Delete german from the list, it won?t change anything in the appearance of the browser. Click on "OK" twice to close the windows. Now it should work hopefully.

If you have any questions, let me know.

regards,

Gerd