News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Third Reich Stamps and Coupons

Excellent collection Ralph!

I've been thinking about getting into stamps as they are still reletively inexpensive, but I daren't get into another area.......

I've got a couple of common cheapies that came in with a deal, I'll scan them later.

Thanks for posting these, makes a nice change beer.gif

Cheers

Don

Edited by scowen

• Replies 103
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the link Ralph very interesting. Some nice ones you have as well Chris.

As promised, her are the only ones I have. As mentioned before, they came as part of a deal, I don't even know if they are genuine.

Cheers

Don

• 2 weeks later...

Neat stamps guys. Lots of "Heroic" artwork. The unknown stamp almost looks like England next to North America. You've got a vague Hudsons Bay at the top of the landmass and a Gulf of Mexico at the bottom, minus South America, of course.Is that possible? Cheers, Chris B. ... On second thought...Nahhh.

Edited by Chris B.

• 4 months later...

Thanks for the link Ralph very interesting. Some nice ones you have as well Chris.

As promised, her are the only ones I have. As mentioned before, they came as part of a deal, I don't even know if they are genuine.

Cheers

Don

Guys, Here are a few of the ones that I have. The Zeppellin even has a microscopic swastika on the tailfin. Also note the lower left 39 Parteitag. Great thread. I very rarely look at these. Some of the art and symbolism is incredible. Have a nice weekend. Robert :beer:

Ok Robert, what am I missing? I've been staring at the lower left of the stamp but can't see anything..... :blush:

Cheers

Don

Don, What I meant was that not only did the TR maufacture a day badge but stamps and postcards as well for an event that never occured. Makes one wonder how far in advance they were produced. The attack on Poland was pre-planned. I wonder at what date the 1939 Reichsparteitag was cancelled. At least the stamps and postcards could be used. My emphasis was on the year of the Reichsparteitag. Take Care. Robert :beer:

• 10 months later...

Hello all!

Clicking Here will show you thoese Sondermarks/meter marks (Special cancelations) that I've uploaded to an site for your viewing pleasure - if there's still people inhere interested in such things :)

Best regards

Kloster

PS Ralph A - How I do envy you that collection of yours!

• 4 weeks later...

Here are some of the DAK -- Tunis Packen stamps in my collection. These were used on Feldpost packages shipped by DAK men from North Afrika. They were also printed there as well, reason for the inconsistancy of the printing. Ones that have been used and that are still on the original package paper are very rare. Genuine ones are found in both perforated and without. Some may also be reproductions of this stamp and are difficult to tell. If anyone knows how, please post the details?

Edited by WW2PO